The Finance Committee makes certain that sound financial management and budgeting practices are in place and operating with proper oversight from the Trustees. Committee Members serve a three year term.
Finance Committee Mission Statement: To advise and assist the pastor with the financial needs of our ministries by advocating sound financial management, stewardship and effective fundraising.
Our 2017-2018 Finance Council members are:
- Tammy Kottke – Chair – second year of first term
- Dawn Skluzacek – Vice Chair – second year of first term
- Lisa May – Secretary – first year of first term
- Kevin Berger – first year of first term
- Jerome Flaherty – first year of first term