My name is Kris Koehler. I had the honor and privilege of joining the OLP family as its Business Administrator in April of 2015.
I have been a member of Guardian Angels Parish in Chaska since 2008, which is when I moved to Minnesota. I have previously lived in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, and a small town in northwest Illinois, where I was raised and attended Catholic elementary and high school. I hold a special place in my heart for Catholic education in general and the Sisters of Loretto in particular, as this provided the foundation for my education and faith.
After graduating from college with Bachelor degrees in both Accounting and Psychology, I spent my career in various areas and companies within the retail and health care industries. Positions held included Field Management, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Procurement, e-commerce, Finance, and IT Asset Management. I decided to retire from the corporate world and am happy with my decision to come into the vibrant OLP community. I am overwhelmed with how gracious, welcoming and supportive everyone here has been.
I view my position in the following manner:
- to support the mission of both the parish and our pastor
- to understand the needs of the parish and its members
- to provide accurate record-keeping and financial forecasting
- to safeguard the assets of the parish
- to support our various councils and groups
- to provide counsel and advice when appropriate
- to make decisions and take actions that are in accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church
I am hopeful that I can be a good steward for the parish and continue to help move OLP forward in a positive direction in keeping with the wishes of our Lord.
Position: Business Administrator
Email: [email protected]
Staff Category: Parish Staff